At Oklahoma Families First, Inc. we are always seeking qualified professionals to join our team. If you have a Master’s degree in a mental health related field and are licensed, currently under supervision, or eligible for supervision for licensure as an LPC, LBP, LMFT, LCSW or LADC we want to hear from you!
- Online medical documentation through MILAN
- Medical records “readers” to ensure low error rate
- Staff available for training and support
- Stipends available for staff under supervision
- Professional office buildings
- A Management Team with over 85 years combined experience with Oklahoma behavioral health.
For immediate consideration please click the link below to submit an application.
If you would like to be considered for a position with our agency, please send a resume and cover letter through any of the following channels: FAX to 405-360-4821; email (in MS Word or PDF) to [email protected]; mail to OFFI, 2227 West Lindsey, Ste 1550, Norman, OK 73069.
Oklahoma Families First, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We do not practice—nor will we tolerate—discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or status as a veteran in any of our policies or practices. We operate drug- and smoke-free workplaces and are committed to the safety of our staff and clients. We look forward to hearing from you!