Speakers available through this Bureau represent a number of areas of professional expertise. Topics Include:
- Children's Mental Health Issues
- Bullying in Schools
- Child Abuse Identification and Prevention
- Depression and its causes
- Homelessness and Mental Illness
- Substance Abuse and Treatment
- Foster care and Therapeutic Foster Care
- The Tele-psychiatry Program
- Suicide awareness and prevention
- Disaster Preparedness and Mental Health
- Multicultural Awareness
- Other topics may be available upon request.
Oklahoma Families First takes pride in providing this service at no charge.
Due to travel restrictions, all topics are not available in all areas of the state. Oklahoma Families First will, however, do its best to match a qualified speaker to your group's needs.
For more information or to schedule a speaker please complete the following:
You must fill out all required fields